TEMPLE BETH EMETH
83 Marlborough Road
Prospect Park South
S. B. Eisendrath & B. Horowitz, 1913–14
State and National Registers of Historic Places
In 1908, the few Jewish residents of Flatbush at the time formed the congregation of Temple Beth Emeth and constructed this Classical Revival style building several years later. The rounded building features red brick with cast-stone trim, arched window openings and a Corinthian-columned entry porch.