CHRIST CHURCH BAY RIDGE
7301 Ridge Boulevard
Ralph Adams Cram & Bertram Goodhue, 1908–10
Parish house: Cram & Goodhue, 1917
The congregation of Christ Church was established in 1851 at 67th Street and 3rd Avenue, but later moved to its current location at 75th Street and 4th Avenue. The Gothic Revival building was donated by Eliphalet W. Bliss, who also donated his estate for the future Owl’s Head Park. The old building, whose wood frame was stuccoed in the 1960s, was purchased by the congregation of the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, which still operates there.