102-104 GREENWICH STREET
This five-story brick commercial building was likely constructed c. 1857. Some of the telltale signs of this relatively early date are the stone columns supporting massive stone lintels at the ground floor and simple molded stone window lintels above. Past commercialtenantsofthisbuildinginclude the Mill Remnants Company (1910), which sold polishing rags; the Electric Manufacturing Co. of San Francisco (ca. 1910s), which sold electric dryers; and the Bowling Green Warehousing Company (1906), a bonded storage warehousing company whose painted sign is still visible in the storefront lintel.