HARBOR VIEW TERRACE, HARBOR LANE & COLONIAL COURT
Ca. early 20th century
This street and its two side cul-de-sacs form an enclave of suburban-like neo-Tudor and neo-Colonial homes with manicured lawns and plane trees lining the streets. Harbor Lane was originally called Crescent Court after the Crescent Athletic Club, which comprised several grand buildings and athletic facilities. The site is now home to Shore Road Park and Fort Hamilton High School, constructed in 1941.