FLATBUSH TOMPKINS CONGREGATIONAL CHURCH COMPLEX
East 18th Street at Dorchester Road
Church: Allens & Collins, 1910
Parish house: Whitfield & King, 1899
New York City Historic District
The neo-Georgian church, designed by the same firm responsible for the Union Theological Seminary and Riverside Church in Morningside Heights, features a Greek Revival temple front and tower. The earlier parish house was designed in the Shingle Style and its polygonal rounded body has 16 sides.