CHURCH OF NOTRE DAME
405 West 114th Street
Daus & Otto, 1910; Cross & Cross, 1914
New York City Individual Landmark
State and National Registers of Historic Places
This French Neo-Classical church was donated by Geraldine Redmond after her son was cured at the famous pilgrimage site and sanctuary at Notre Dame de Lourdes in France. Its interior grotto recalls the grotto of its namesake.