59, 63 AND 67 HARRISON STREET
Adrian R. and Peter Post, ca. 1870
William R. Eddy, ca. 1868
Adrian R. and Peter Post, ca. 1869
Carpenter-builders Adrian R. and Peter Post were responsible for several houses on Harrison Street, including numbers 59 and 67. They also constructed numbers 44 (their own residence), 58, 71 and 75. Number 59, constructed as a rental property, features a mansard roof, dormers and a columned entry porch. Number 67, a speculative project, features a mansard roof and a projecting full height bay topped with a tall, narrow, polygonal turret. The windows in the turret have their original stained glass. Number 63 was built by William R. Eddy, who sold it to a veterinary surgeon named William Rose in 1872. Like its neighbor at number 59, it has a mansard roof, dormers and a columned entry porch, as well as a projecting bay window at the ground level.