3440, 3442, 3444, 3446 CANNON PLACE

Manough Exerjian, 1925

Built in 1925, one year before the construction of Shalom Aleichem Houses, this row of four attached houses was among the neighborhood’s first neo-Tudor architecture. The houses were designed by Manough Exerjian, a Turkish architect who immigrated to the United States in 1914 and based his practice in Great Neck, Long Island.