339 and 347 MacDonough Street
Architects: Unknown, 1871
This free-standing house at No.339 another timber-frame survivor from this area’s early beginnings of development. This large, single-family house was built in the French Second Empire style, and retains its mansard roof and front porch. No. 347, across the street, was constructed the same year but has undergone several alterations, including the enclosure of its front porch.